Before the first use:
Simply wash your pan in warm, soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Rinse in warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat. All-Clad is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking. High heat should only be used for boiling.
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil or butter to minimize sticking.
- All-Clad recommends using low to medium heat when cooking with our pans.
- Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Food films, if not removed, will cause discoloration on the pan once it is reheated. Large amounts of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty.
- To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your pan's interior.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- No fat is necessary on our nonstick products, but is recommended for flavor development.
- We do not recommend any aerosol cooking spray on our nonstick cookware. Using these will void cookware warranty.
- Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils.
- Oven safe up to 500°F. Do not use under broiler.
- To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool prior to cleaning.
- For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use.
- For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend All-Clad cookware cleaner which is a nonabrasive and non-chlorine cleanser.
- To clean using All-Clad cookware cleaner, immerse the pan in warm water. Form a paste with the cleaner. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and dry immediately to prevent water spotting.
- Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. DO NOT use oven cleaners, steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine bleach.
- To prevent water spotting, after washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately.
- Dishwasher safe.